Thermal Low Profile Brewer II
Curtis sets a new standard for ultra compact airpot coffee brewing systems with the TLPII. This enhanced design system combines renowned Curtis brewing expertise with the latest in digital technology. This design offers precision digital performance, greater reliability and extended working life. The Advanced Flow Sprayhead (AFS) provides total control over brewing time, turbulence, temperature and volume – the critical aspects of brewing quality gourmet coffee.
- Advanced Digital System — Fully encased smart card control module delivers precision performance and superior reliability.
- Touch Controls — Provides million-cycle switches and protection from spare parts handling damage.
- Pulse Brew Technology — Choice of three pulse brew options for optimal coffee flavor and brewing excellence.
- Programmable Brewing Volume — Factory preset for 2.5L (84.5 oz.) airpots.
- Brew Cycle Counter — Tracks brew cycles.
- Innovative AFS Sprayhead — Perfectly saturates the coffee grounds to extract the richest, fullest flavor from every type of coffee, resulting in a perfect brew every time.
- Programmable Temperature Control — Factory preset to 200°F. Temperature is easily adjusted in 2°F increments from 170° to 206° F for optimum coffee quality. Keeps brew temperature constant. Easily handles back-to-back brewing cycles. Plus, liquid level control interface prevents element burnout.
- External/Non-Immersed Temperature Sensor — Eliminates mineral build-up.
- Convenient Hot Water — Draw hot water for tea, hot chocolate or soup – even during the brew cycle. Optional left side faucet available.
- Quick and Simple Installation — Standard 120VAC operation.